What the Internet Is
What the Internet Is and How to Stop Mistaking It for Something Else.
- The Internet isn’t complicated
- The Internet isn’t a thing. It’s an agreement.
- The Internet is stupid.
- Adding value to the Internet lowers its value.
- All the Internet’s value grows on its edges.
- Money moves to the suburbs.
- The end of the world? Nah, the world of ends.
- The Internet’s three virtues:
- No one owns it
- Everyone can use it
- Anyone can improve it
- If the Internet is so simple, why have so many been so boneheaded about it?
- Some mistakes we can stop making already