Что почитать на выходных — 177
- Reputations: Massimo Vignelli. Я выписал кучу цитат прям:
- Trends kill the soul of design. The most effective design is positioned in the centre between progressiveness and conservatism. There is a timelessness to this notion of balance, and timelessness has always been an important priority for me.
- We want to make it clear that we are not commercial artists, illustrators or advertising designers. We are information architects who structure information. Like architecture, what we do is not only structural but it is also appearance and visual form.
- My contribution is the systematic approach. I’m happy we brought the awareness of a system into design more than it was before.
- Quality is a level of intellectual elegance that is unmatched in other forms. When you see that there is no more vulgarity in it, you’ve got the sense of quality.
- Quality is when you solve all of the problems that you have to solve in a way that is beyond the expected.
- When you have a design to do, don’t look outside. Learn to look inside the problem, because you will find the solution is right there waiting for you to get it out. Your style comes by refining your way of looking inside, not by importing it.
- Not following styles but going into depth is most important.
- Конспект книги Пако Андерхилла «Почему мы покупаем».
- Как и зачем убирать важные подробности.
- Software disenchantment. Никита Прокопов жалуется.
- 1 лайк — 1 факт о гражданской авиации. Ютэйр рассказывает.
Однажды в Википедии: Апериодичная мозаика